Impressions, so far:
- I need uber-fast CF or SD cards, stat! I'm currently using a Class 4 SD card and it's so slooooowww! It's like 15~20 seconds write time per image, ewww!
- I need to improve my hand-holding skill. 36MP easily shows blur at pixel level.
- Thank, God, all my FX & non-FX lenses focus good/sharp with this camera. None of the focus horror stories I've read in forums. However, Tokina 11-16 is not recognized as non-FX.
- The manual seems lacking so I got Tom Hogan's guide; digesting it now. So far, so good. Highly recommended.
- Images at ISO 6400 are very usable, insane!
- Having a USB 3.0 memory card reader is recommended. Looking at eBay now...
- I'll shoot RAW uncompressed (75MB/image).