Friday, November 09, 2007

DPP Issue #5

I'm not a subscriber of Digital Photographer Philippines (DPP) magazine but I'm a collector. I have all the issues except #5 & #7. I made it known to all members of the DPP online forum that I'm willing to pay P500.00 (each) for a used copy of 5 & 7.

Yesterday, to my surprise!, I received #5 via LBC with a handwritten note from Nick Tuason, DPP's Editor, that my copy is for free and that they will keep a lookout for #7. All I have to do, he said, is to spread the word about DPP. Well, that's easy considering that DPP is very well known among the photo community because of its world-class print & content quality.

Domou arigatou, more power to DPP!!!

No comments:

"He's called Dr. J because, on the court, he operated on people." - Nate "Tiny" Archibald on Julius "Dr. J" Erving