Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A happy & prosperous 2007 to everyone!!!

Howdy, mi amigos y amigas! Fudge and I just got back here in Cebu last night. The flight back was quite uneventful save only for the initial ascent which had its moments due to the rainy weather.

Anyway, we thoroughly enjoyed our vacation in Mindanao (Bukidnon & Davao) and we already miss our families.

Now, it's time to go back to being a corporate slave.

By the way, a day before we left Cebu, I got this baby - a Nikon D40 (see image)! I'm still learning and hope to improve my skill dramatically this coming days. This tool set (kit + accessories) sat me back about P35,000. Upgrades in sight: external flash & UV filter.

And, finally, I gained 5 pounds but I'm happy as I originally feared a higher figure. My goal for June 2007 is to reach 180 pounds.
Happy, happy new year!!!
Vacation pics here & here...

No comments:

"He's called Dr. J because, on the court, he operated on people." - Nate "Tiny" Archibald on Julius "Dr. J" Erving