Friday, October 06, 2006

Simple Pleasures

Just want to post it here so that someday I can use this as reference.

Currently playing:

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Soon to be playing:

Half-life 2: Episode 1
Heroes of Might & Magic 5
Titan Quest
Sid Meier's Pirates
Company of Heroes

By the way, today is my 7th day on Herbalife Shake Diet. I'm now down to 212lbs from 217lbs. I'll try to make it through a month and see if it really works.

My 'darting' is currently on-hold as stuff like PC games, Prison Break S2, movies, etc. really takes away my focus and dedication. I'll try to play a 10-game leg this weekend.

Here's my updated DVD Library.

Bon cap de setmana!

No comments:

"He's called Dr. J because, on the court, he operated on people." - Nate "Tiny" Archibald on Julius "Dr. J" Erving