Monday, October 30, 2006

[kawr-nuh-koh-pee-nyuh]

I'm 30 now and I believe that I'm on the right path.

This year is my 9th year as a professional (read: employee). 9 years!?!, it's my highschool & college time spent put together, wow. Time sure flies fast.

9 years. Can you believe it?

***

NBA Season 2006-07 launches tomorrow and my fantasy teams are now bursting with energy. My inaugural team in NBA.com's Salary Cap Challenge is composed of Ricky Davis, Raymond Felton, Elton Brand, Shawn Marion, Jumaine Jones, and Rasho Nesterovic. For this season, I'll be joining 3 games offered by NBA.com (I didn't qualify in NBA.com Premier Fantasy).

***

My PBA team, Talk 'N Text PhonePals, is on a 2-game losing streak now. They slid to 4th place in the elimination round standings and it's quite clear that they still need to work a LOT on team defense. I watched their game against SLR and since it was a delayed telecast, I was treated to a 12-point loss at 12.30 am yesterday.

Pals, go, go, go!!!

No comments:

"He's called Dr. J because, on the court, he operated on people." - Nate "Tiny" Archibald on Julius "Dr. J" Erving